- $ Monetary donations help the most! We operate completely on the generosity of donors like you. Your cash donations help with Veterinary Expenses, Prescriptions/Medications, Kennel disinfectant, facility repairs and upgrades, utility bills, and much much more
- Cat Litter (non-clumping, non-scoopable I.E Great Choice Classic Clay or Special Kitty)
- Hose Connectors (on/off valves & quick connect sets, see pictures in our amazon wish list)
- Lickable Cat Treat tubes, any brand (Churu, Lickables, etc)
- Kuranda Dog Beds Replacement Fabric (order at http://www.kuranda.com/shop/donate.asp?intShelterID=3496 for special donation pricing and have the beds shipped directly to us)
- Paper Towels
- Canned Cat Food
- Printer Cartridges HP 950 or 950XL, 951 or 951XL, 901 or 902
- LOWES Gift Cards (we have many renovations we are working on)
- Garbage Bags (30 gallon Yard Size)
- Dog Treats
- New Dog Toys
- Sticky Tape Lint Rollers
- Dry Dog Food
- 50ft Garden Hose
Comfort Zone/Feliway Disposable Gloves (medical/food service gloves) Laundry Detergent Syringes (1cc, 3 cc, 5cc, 10cc, 20cc) Disinfectant Wipes Ice Melt/Rock Salt Manila Envelopes (9x12) Bleach Window Cleaner/Windex Furnace Filters (16x25x1) Disposable Gloves (medical/food service gloves) 3 tab file folders
Donations can be dropped off at our facility located at
200 E. Gordon Lane (4180 S.) in Salt Lake City, UT
Second Chance's Amazon Wish List
Don't forget to start your Amazon shopping smile.amazon.com and choose Second Chance for Homeless Pets as your designated charity to help raise even more $ for the pets!
Second Chance's Chewy Wish List
Over the past 23 years our organization has cultivated many beneficial relationships with pet product companies. We can usually get product donations or significant discounts on our most used items, therefore at this time we do not need: Used Toys, Dishes, or blankets/towels/bedding. These items we can get straight from the manufacturer for less than retail price. If you would like to donate the above items, please consider making a financial donation instead.
For every $1 donated, we can turn it into $5 or more worth of goods!